Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012
- Fitness Activities for Everyone - Over 90 hours of activities, including Boot Camp, Cardio Boxing, Jump Rope and a medley of Dance classes
- Highly Customizable Experience - Design a workout tailored to you based on your fitness level, goals, schedule and preferences
- State-of-the-art Motion Tracking Technology, Now with Floor Exercises - Enhanced motion tracking provides feedback specific to your body, and now includes floor exercises like push-ups and sit-ups
- Focus on Specific Muscle Groups - Exercises targeting Abs, Arms, Legs, Glutes, Back and more
- Share and Compete with Friends - Through Your Shape Center, share and compete with friends and the global Your Shape community
The #1 Fitness Franchise on Kinect is Back
Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 is the sequel to Your Shape: Fitness Evolved, the #1 fitness franchise on Kinect for Xbox 360. Exercise your way with a fun and customizable experience that delivers serious results. Your Shape includes over 90 hours of activities, so you can design a workout tailored to your fitness level, goals, schedule and preferences. Focus your workouts on specific muscle groups. And choose from fitness activities like Boot Camp, Cardio Boxing, Jump Rope and Yoga, and new dance classes like Latin, Hip-hop, African and Bollywood. The state-of-the-art motion tracking provides feedback on your moves, and now tracks floor exercises like push-ups and sit-ups. With Your Shape Center, share and compete with your friends and the global community.
The Kinect Sensor for Xbox 360
The Kinect Sensor for Xbox 360 allows you to experience controller-free gameplay utilizing revolutionary full-body tracking to put you at the center of the fun. This amazing technology allows the Xbox 360 game console to recognize your body and mirror your movements in the game, in effect making your body the controller. The sensor is compatible with every Xbox 360, features a color VGA motion camera (640 x 480 pixel resolution @ 30 FPS), a depth camera (640 x 480 pixel resolution @ 30 FPS) and an array of four microphones supporting single speaker voice recognition.
Your Shape exercises include...
* Boot Camp
* Cardio Boxing
* Jump Rope
* Latin Dance
* Hip-hop Dance
* African Dance
* Bollywood Dance
* Muscle specific – Abs, Arms, Legs, Glutes, Back
* Wall Breaker
* Stack 'em Up
* Kick 'em
* Run the World
* Sports Preparation