Friday, December 30, 2011

Xbox 360 Chatpad

Xbox 360 Chatpad
  • Communicate quickly and easily with other gamers on Xbox LIVE
  • Great for Facebook and Twitter and compatible with Instant Messenger
  • Update your profile, message friends or enter codes in seconds
  • Snaps onto controller for easy use
I've been looking out for this item for a few months now, and shockingly I found it here on Amazon. I couldn't find it online anywhere or in stores. I refused to buy the White Chat Pad kit thats been out here on online stores, and on the shelves in retail stores. I wasn't sure if this was really the original black Chat Pad at first, and was thinking twice about purchasing it. I just took my chances, and I'm glad I did. This matches great with my new Xbox 360 25O GB Hard Drive Console. Looks great, matches, easy to use, keypad lights up for use when playing with the lights off, and most importantly relieves me of the time it takes to reply to messages from friends, and posting messages on my facebook. Great product, highly recommend it. This isn't the knock off "White" playback Chat Pad that they custom paint Black that you find on e Bay that people are selling for like $50.00. I Got my product on time and for a great price, with free shipping, I was satisfied. Can't say anything bad about this Chat Pad, it's great and ofcourse this comes complete with the new all black live headset. Great way to get your game on, and save yourself lots of time.

6 comments:

  1. I always wanted one of these but I always figured my mic will suffice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is convenient if your a hardcore gamer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had one of these for phantasy star universe but it was useless after that..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not really too much use unless you send a ton of text messages or play mmo games on your 360.

    ReplyDelete